What we do with the information you give us
We require this information to be able to send you itineraries you have requested, and to send you information by newsletter regarding products and services which you have shown interest in. If you would prefer to opt out of the newsletter, please click the field to unsubscribe from the newsletter when entering your details.
What is a cookie?
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set?
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing. Although this is generally quite harmless you may not, for example, want to see advertising that has been targeted to your interests. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that website.
How to check cookies are enabled on your PC
- Click on the Spanner icon (top menu in browser) > select Settings
- Click the 'Under the Bonnet' tab on the left > then select the 'Content settings' button
- Under the cookies section choose the option that best suits your needs
- Click on 'Tools' (top menu in browser) > select 'Internet options'
- Click on the 'Privacy' tab
- Move the privacy slider to the level of privacy you require (Settings above Medium will disable cookies)
- Click on 'Tools' (top menu in browser) > select Options
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Check or uncheck the option "Tell websites I do not want to be tracked"
- Click on the Cog icon (top menu in browser) > select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Privacy' tab and choose the option that best suits your needs
- How to check cookies are enabled on your Mac
- Click on 'Explorer' at the top of your browser window and select 'Preferences' options
- Scroll down until you see 'Cookies' under Receiving Files
- Select the option you require
- Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security' then 'Accept cookies'
- Select the option you require
- Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
- Scroll down until you see cookies under 'Privacy & Security'
- Select 'Enable cookies for the originating web site only'
- Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings'
- Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab
- Then select 'Accept cookies' option
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Panoramic Journeys Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Panoramic Journeys Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2011.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Panoramic Journeys Ltd, Granary Barn, Chadlington, Oxfordshire, OX7 3NX, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.